Park Dental Ridges
Your dental home in Burnsville, Minnesota
Park Dental Ridges has been an essential part of the community south of the river since 1988, providing a complete range of preventive and restorative care to patients of all ages. Our team of accredited dentists also specialize in extractions, dental implants, and obstructive sleep apnea treatment. We strive to create a comfortable and relaxed environment while also placing an emphasis on continuing education both for ourselves and our patients so they can stay informed about their dental health. We offer flexible, extended hours six days a week for the most convenient scheduling experience. Stop in before work, after soccer practice, during a day of shopping at the Burnsville Center, or whenever your marked-up calendar allows.
Park Dental Ridges is conveniently located on Nicollet Avenue just beyond the I-35 split. Contact our Burnsville dentists today to schedule your next appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with decades of experience serving patients in the south metro area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our Burnsville dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, extractions, dental implants, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.