Welcome to Your Dental Home
Thank you for choosing Park Dental! We strive to provide all patients with accessible, coordinated, comprehensive, patient-centered care. We also endorse the Patient Bill of Rights, listed below.
Patient Bill of Rights
As a patient of Park Dental, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to be treated with respect, consideration, and dignity by doctors and team members in this dental practice.
- You have the right to privacy as it relates to your personal information and dental care. Patients shall be assured confidential handling of their dental and financial records and may approve or refuse their release, except when required by law.
- You have the right, to the degree known, to receive information regarding your dental diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, alternatives, associated risks, and the expected cost sufficient to assure an informed choice.
- You have the right to refuse participation in scientific research.
- You have the right to change dentists within the practice or transfer to another Park Dental location.
- You have the right to be informed of the wide range of dental services available to you.
- You have the right to after-hours and emergency care should the need arise.
- You have the right to be informed of the payment/financial policy.
- You have the right to express grievances or make suggestions by submitting them in writing to:
2200 County Road C West, Suite 2210
Roseville, MN 55113
As a patient, you have the responsibility to:
- Be considerate of the privacy and rights of other patients and be respectful of the doctors and team members.
- Provide complete and accurate information to the best of his/her ability about his/her health, any medications, including over-the-counter products and dietary supplements, and any allergies or sensitivities.
- Follow the treatment plan prescribed by his/her provider for you and/or your children, and participate in his/her care.
- Accept personal financial responsibility for any charges not covered by his/her insurance.
- Notify Park Dental at least 24 hours in advance if unable to keep scheduled appointment(s).
- Understand and ask questions regarding treatment.
- Continue care with recommended appointments and follow through with after care instructions.
If you have questions, please speak with your doctor or call your dental practice. We are here for you.
New Patient Registration
We make becoming a new patient easy with our online registration system. After you have scheduled your appointment with your dentist, you’ll receive instructions to register online prior to your visit. You won’t need to bring any paper forms with you the day of your appointment, and you won’t need to sit in the waiting room filling out long forms.