Park Dental Plymouth Lakes
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Your dental home in Plymouth, Minnesota
Receiving high-quality dental care in Plymouth shouldn’t be a hassle. At Park Dental Plymouth Lakes, we make the entire process as convenient, simple, and enjoyable as possible. As your dental home, we promise to provide friendly and comprehensive dental care to residents of Plymouth and the surrounding areas. We offer a wide range of services, from routine preventive care to restorative procedures of all types. And for those newer smiles, we have a fun and engaging children’s care program. If you live or work in the Plymouth area, Park Dental Plymouth Lakes offers extended weekday hours so you can find an appointment time that’s most convenient for you and your family. You’ll never have to sacrifice another day on the lake for an hour in the chair.
You can find us across from Wayzata Oakwood Elementary School, at the intersection of County Road 101 and County Road 6 in Plymouth, MN. Call us today or click the “Request An Appointment” button to find out how easy it is to schedule your next dental appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Extended daily hours for convenient early morning and late evening appointments
- Our Plymouth dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, and much more
- Serving patients in Plymouth, Wayzata, Long Lake, Orono, and surrounding communities
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.