- BA in Child Psychology and Communication Disorders (1981), University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (1986), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry (1987), University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association, Ethics and Bylaws Committee
- Minneapolis District Dental Society, Executive Council
- American Academy of Clear Aligners (AACA)
I have a passion for cosmetic dentistry and helping each patient achieve their most perfect smile! I have extensive training in Invisalign, which allows me to provide orthodontic treatment using a series of nearly invisible aligners to straighten teeth and correct problems with the bite (occlusion).
I currently serve on the Minnesota Dental Association (MDA) Constitution, Bylaws and Ethics Committee, the Minneapolis District Dental Society’s Executive Council, and Minneapolis District Dental Society Program Committee.
I am a native Minnesotan and have spent most of my life right here in Plymouth. In my spare time, I cheer on my son’s football and hockey teams, the Cretin-Derham Hall Raiders! I have also learned to train and show my Champion Alaskan Malamute, a breed I’ve had all of my life. In the past, I choreographed musical theater productions for metro area high schools; now, I enjoy the theater as an audience member. My husband and I have a daughter and 2 sons and we soon will have a “grandson.”