Park Dental Brookpark
Your dental home in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
Park Dental Brookpark opened its doors in 1972 as a pioneering practice of group dentistry. Today we continue to put all the best aspects of collaborative dentistry to work to provide a high level of preventive and restorative care to our patients that this community as a whole has come to know and love. Whether you need a routine bi-annual checkup or a more complex cosmetic enhancement, our team of friendly, experienced dental professionals can provide the comprehensive care you require. Our dentists find the service of good dentistry truly rewarding, which is what keeps our practice operating as one of the best Minnesota has to offer. With flexible, extended hours available six days a week, we know you’ll find the perfect time to come in and experience the dental home that started it all.
Park Dental Brookpark is conveniently located just south of Interstate 94 on Brooklyn Boulevard. Contact our Brooklyn Center dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Brooklyn Center, New Hope, Robbinsdale, and the greater Twin Cities area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our Brooklyn Center dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.