- B.A. Biology (2000) Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2004) University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry with Certification in IV Conscious Sedation (2005), United States Air Force
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
I appreciate the variety that the field of dentistry offers, and have developed a special interest in the surgical aspects of care, including wisdom tooth removal and implant therapy. I also enjoy providing dental care on missions trips to Spanish-speaking nations.
I enjoy rock climbing, basketball, and a wide array of music. My wife is also a dentist and when we are not discussing dentistry, we love to travel and care for our four sons.