- B.S. Biology (2005) University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2009) University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- The Dawson Academy, Advanced Training in Functional Occlusion, TMJ, and Smile Design (2016), St. Petersburg, Florida
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Dawson Academy Alumni Association
As a general dentist, I enjoy working with all age groups and have really loved the relationships I have formed with patients over the years. I appreciate the team-based approach to dental care that Park Dental provides and love collaborating with colleagues on complex treatment. I have a special interest in utilizing my training to treat patients with worn down teeth, TMJ issues, and cosmetic concerns.
Away from the practice I enjoy running, reading a good book, entertaining friends and family and especially spending time with my husband, Travis, and two children, Owen and Piper.