- BA in English and Biomedical Studies (2009), St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2013), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- General Practice Residency (2014), University of Minnesota - Fairview, Minneapolis, MN
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Minneapolis District Dental Society
I love dentistry because it offers a wonderful blend of artistry and health care. I know going to the dentist can be anxiety inducing, and I do my best to provide a calm environment where patients feel comfortable and receive long-lasting, beautiful dentistry. My training has given me the ability to provide excellent care for patients with complex medical histories, including those with developmental disabilities or who are dealing with the affects from radiation treatment for head and neck cancer. On the other side of the coin, I enjoy seeing children and creating a generation of dental patients who loved their early dental experiences! I feel lucky to have such variety in my career, and I have a lot of fun in my job.
When not in the office, I can be found sailing, biking and generally enjoying life with my family.