Park Dental St. Croix Valley
Your dental home in Stillwater, Minnesota
Our St. Croix Valley practice joined Park Dental in 2014 and has since continued building on its ability to provide Stillwater and the surrounding communities with high-quality dental care. We place an emphasis on lifelong education as we strive to help our patients feel more confident about their smiles. Our team of experienced, accredited dentists is proud to provide complete preventive and restorative care, such as routine exams and cleanings. We also go above and beyond by offering more specialized cosmetic services, including extractions and implant placement. With extended weekday hours and Saturday morning appointments available, you will have no trouble finding a convenient time to stop in.
Park Dental St. Croix Valley is conveniently located just south of Highway 36 on the 60 Street North service road, right next to the Aldi. Contact our Stillwater dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in Stillwater, Afton, Bayport, Lakeland, Oak Park Heights, and the surrounding St. Croix River Valley communities
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our Stillwater dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, extractions, implant placement, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.