- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2017), Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Science (2013), University of Minnesota Duluth, Duluth, Minnesota
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
What I enjoy most about dentistry is combining medicine and art to help my patients obtain healthy, beautiful smiles. I strive to provide gentle, quality care that meets the needs of each individual patient, with an emphasis on patient education and the prevention of dental problems. I enjoy all aspects of general practice, and serve patients of all ages and backgrounds. I believe all people should feel confident about their smile.
In my free time, I enjoy playing piano, volunteering, spending time with my family, friends, and my dogs. My husband and I love to spend time outdoors hiking, cross country skiing, biking, swimming, golfing, and playing tennis.