Park Dental Roseville
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
We are located in the Roseville Medical and Dental Center building, just east of 35W and County Road C at the intersection of Fairview Avenue and County Road C. Get Directions
Your dental home in Roseville, Minnesota
After opening its doors over 30 years ago, Park Dental Roseville has been providing local families with friendly, expert-level dental care ever since. Our team of dental professionals are passionate about lifelong oral hygiene, and is committed to working with every patient to achieve their personal gold standard smile. We offer a full scope of preventive and restorative care, such as routine exams, x-rays, and cleanings. Bring the whole family for our fun and inviting Children’s Care Program that is a great way to begin healthy dental habits to last a lifetime. Whether you live, work, or shop in the Roseville area, we look forward to making Park Dental Roseville your dental home. We’re open six days a week with extended hours available for your scheduling convenience.
Our office is located just east of I-35W at the intersection of Fairview Avenue and County Road C, in the Roseville Medical and Dental Center building. Contact our Roseville dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Roseville area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.