- B.S. (1989) University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (1991) University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- General Practice Residency (1992) University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
I love practicing general dentistry at Park Dental. I have been practicing here since 1992 and thoroughly enjoy the camaraderie of the group practice setting. General dentistry creates a wonderful environment that allows me to really get to know the families that I treat. It is fun to interact with patients in such a personal way. When I am away from the practice, I love spending time with my husband and our three children. As a family, we enjoy skiing, traveling and visiting with friends and extended family. My hobbies include; volunteering at my children’s school and attending their many activities, learning about nutrition, cooking, yoga and home improvement projects.