Park Dental Como Avenue
Attention: To ensure the safety of our patients and team members during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking extra precautions to ensure we maintain a healthy and safe environment in our practices. If you or anyone in your household has a fever and/or respiratory symptoms, or if you or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you call us and we will reschedule your appointment. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Your dental home in St. Paul, Minnesota
Since joining the Park Dental family in 2015, our Como Avenue practice has become an integral part of the St. Paul community. Our team of trusted, experienced dentists has been improving the lives of its local patients since 2000 through personalized, comprehensive care. We specialize in a complete range of preventive and restorative services, from x-rays to teeth whitening. We are also proud to offer advanced cosmetic dentistry including extractions, implant placement, Invisalign, same-day crowns, and more. Our quaint neighborhood office is ready to welcome new patients of all ages. With early morning and evening appointments available, you can book your next dental visit before class at the U of M or after an exciting day watching animals at the Como Zoo.
We are conveniently located a half-mile east of State Highway 280 on Como Avenue. Call our St. Paul dentists or click “Request An Appointment” today to schedule your next appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Twin Cities area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning and late evening appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our St. Paul dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, teeth whitening, children’s dentistry, Invisalign, extractions, implant placement, same-day crowns, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.