- BS Human Biology (1992), University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (1996), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- General Practice Residency (1997), University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- STEPPS Implant Program, Surgical & Restorative Training (2011-2012), sites in Minnesota & Wisconsin
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- St. Paul District Dental Society
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
My patients’ overall oral health is my priority. While I love all aspects of general dentistry, I have a special interest in diagnosing and treating sleep apnea, Orthodontia, and restorative dentistry, including dental implants. I’m committed to lifelong education to ensure my patients receive the highest level of care.
I’ve taken numerous postgraduate education courses on advanced restorative dentistry, including an intensive dental implant program, and the medical model of diagnosing and treating sleep apnea. On a more cosmetic note, I have training in porcelain veneers and invisible braces, allowing me to offer my patients a noninvasive way to straighten and beautify their teeth.
As an active member of my community, I am fortunate to be able to volunteer my time and services to the Donated Dental Services Program and the Minnesota Dental Association’s Mission of Mercy. I’m very active with the St. Paul District of the Minnesota Dental Association (past president) and in 2003 was honored with the statewide Dentist Leadership Award.