Park Dental Big Lake
Your dental home in Big Lake, Minnesota
Our friendly team of dental professionals is devoted to making your dental visit as stress-free and convenient as possible. Whether you grew up in the Big Lake area and are looking for a new practice or you recently moved to this growing community, we know you’ll find Park Dental Big Lake your ideal dental home. We go above and beyond preventive dental care and offer a full range of restorative and cosmetic enhancements to help you achieve the healthy, gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted. In addition to residents of Big Lake, we are always happy to serve patients from Becker, Monticello, Otsego, Zimmerman, and the surrounding communities. Come and visit us today—your brighter smile is waiting.
We are located east of downtown Big Lake just off Highway 10 on 198th Ave NW. Contact Park Dental Big Lake today to book your next dental appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Big Lake area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, teeth whitening, children’s dentistry, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.