- Doctor of Dental Medicine (2016), Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine, Downers Grove, Illinois
- Bachelor of Arts (2012), College of Saint Scholastica, Duluth, Minnesota
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Minnesota Dental Association (MDA)
My main focus when it comes to dentistry is the patient and their well-being. I am passionate about being able to connect with each and every person and family I treat. I focus on providing them the highest quality oral care that is best for their overall health.
Outside of the office, I thoroughly enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities including water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. My favorite daily pass-times are hanging out with my husband, Alex, and our puppy, Tux, or enjoying a good book in the sun.