Park Dental Bailey Road
Your dental home in Woodbury, Minnesota
Our Bailey Road dental practice is excited to welcome new patients and their families from Battle Creek to Colby lake, and everywhere in between. Whether you’re new to the area or are a longtime Woodbury resident searching for a change in dental providers, look no further than Park Dental Bailey Road. We bring with us an experienced team of dentists who specialize in advanced services such as Invisalign, veneers, crowns, teeth whitening, and obstructive sleep apnea treatment. We also offer comprehensive preventive care for the whole family, from routine exams and cleanings to our fun and inviting Children’s Care Program. We have flexible early morning and evening hours so you won’t need to disrupt your busy schedule to book a visit. We look forward to welcoming you to our new location and beginning our partnership towards a healthier smile.
Our practice is located east of I-494 in the southwest corner of Bailey Road and Radio Drive, next to Jerry’s Foods. Call our office or click “Request An Appointment” today to schedule your next dental visit.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Woodbury area
- Flexible early morning and late evening appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our Woodbury dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, crowns, fillings, veneers, teeth whitening, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.