Park Dental Albertville-St. Michael
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
We are located in the Stellis Health Clinic Building at the intersection of Jason Ave NE and County Road 19 (Labeaux Ave NE), one mile south of the Albertville Premium Outlets.
Parking & Transportation: Park Dental Albertville-St. Michael offers free on-site parking just steps away from the main entrance. Get Directions
Albertville-St. Michael Dentist
Finding convenient dental care close to work or home should be easy. That’s just part of the reason Park Dental Albertville-St. Michael is your dental home. With our extended hours, a complete range of dental services, and a central location just one mile from Albertville Premium Outlets, we are your Albertville dentist for the whole family. From our children’s dental program to adult preventive care to cosmetic dentistry, we provide compassionate treatment plans that make you excited to visit us and even more excited to smile. With consistently high reviews from patients in Albertville, St. Michael, Rogers, and other Minnesota communities, we set a high bar for dental care in the area. Whether you just moved to Albertville and need a new dentist or you’ve been a long-time St. Michael resident and want to make a change, we happily welcome new patients and look forward to helping you achieve your best smile.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment at our Albertville-St. Michael dental practice. We look forward to having you as a patient.
- Accepting new patients
- Accredited dentists serving patients in Albertville, MN and surrounding areas
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Early morning and evening appointments available
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, teeth whitening, cosmetic dentistry, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.