- B.S. Biology (2004) University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2010) University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
I enjoy the variety that general dentistry provides. I have a particular interest in endodontics, oral surgery and aesthetic dentistry. I am always looking to learn new things and constantly strive to become a better practitioner through continuing education and independent study.
I care for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and am currently working toward Diplomat status with the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, a certification for dentists who treat OSA with oral appliance therapy. I also collaborate with sleep physicians to identify the best treatment for each patient.
I enjoy nearly all sports, watching movies and spending time with my family.