Park Dental Champlin
Receiving quality dental care has never been more convenient for patients who live or work near Champlin, Minnesota. Park Dental Champlin is your dental home for comprehensive dental care that makes you more confident in your smile. Whether you just moved to Champlin, need friendly children’s care for a new addition to the family, or you want a dentist with more convenient hours, our office has all your dental needs covered. With a complete range of services including preventive care, fillings, cleanings, x-rays, cosmetic dentistry and more, we have the experienced team of local Champlin dentists to provide a personalized treatment plan that meets all your dental needs. To make life a little easier on your smile, we have early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments for you and your family. We happily accept new patients and love welcoming back our loyal patients who’ve been with us since 1986.
Our Champlin dental office is conveniently located between U.S. Highway 169 and the Mississippi River, just south of East Hayden Lake Road. Call our Champlin dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Accredited dentists with decades of experience serving patients in Champlin, MN
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments available
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.