- B.A. Biomedical Science (1997) St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, Natural Science
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2001) University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Natural Science
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- United States Navy, Retired
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
I like the wide-ranging challenges of general dentistry. I particularly enjoy getting to know my patients on a personal level and helping them address their dental concerns.
I care for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and am currently working toward Diplomat status with the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, a certification for dentists who treat OSA with oral appliance therapy. I also collaborate with sleep physicians to identify the best treatment for each patient.
Outside of work, I love to spend time with my husband and two children, who manage to keep me very busy. I also enjoy reading, watching movies, cooking and doing household projects.