Park Dental Elk River
Your dental home in Elk River, Minnesota
Park Dental Elk River provides personalized, accommodating care to thousands of patients every year in Elk River and the surrounding communities. As a locally owned practice, we take great pride in making a difference in our patients’ lives and in helping them achieve a healthier smile. In addition to offering a complete range of preventive and restorative dental care, we also provide Invisalign and obstructive sleep apnea screening to ensure you receive the comprehensive care you deserve. We encourage you to bring the whole family and see why our fun and inviting children’s care program is the perfect way to introduce your little ones to lifelong dental health. With appointments available any time of day, you can visit us before your morning walk through Woodland Trails or after a busy day of running the kids to soccer practice. Whether you’ve recently moved to the Elk River area or have lived here your whole life and are simply looking for a change, we look forward to welcoming you to your new dental home.
We are centrally located just east of Highway 169 and the Mississippi River, south of Main Street NW near the Walmart. Contact our Elk River dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- Accepting new patients in Sherburne county and beyond
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Decades of experience serving patients in Elk River
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Flexible early morning and evening appointments available to fit your busy schedule
- Our Elk River dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, sleep apnea screenings, and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.