Park Dental St. Louis Park
We are just a couple minutes East of Highway 100 on 36th Street and Beltline Drive. That’s just across from the St. Louis Park Rec Center on 36th. We are located on the second floor of the Wolf Lake Professional Building (Citizen Independent Bank is on the first floor). Get Directions
Your dental home in St. Louis Park, Minnesota
A lot of things have changed since we first opened our doors in 1982, but one thing that has remained the same is our commitment to providing consistent, comprehensive dental care to patients and families in the St. Louis Park area. Our team of highly experienced dentists has maintained a strong passion for learning, and have developed expertise in many fields of dentistry. We offer a wide range of preventive and restorative care, including cleanings, x-rays, exams, and much more. We’re the ideal dental home for anyone who lives, works, or passes through the St. Louis Park neighborhood. With our flexible weekday hours, you can schedule your next appointment after a long day of work or before a fun afternoon at the St. Louis Park Rec Center located right across the street.
We’re based just a couple minutes east of Highway 100 on West 36th Street and Beltline Drive. You’ll find us on the second floor of the Wolf Lake Professional Building, above Citizen Independent Bank. Contact our St. Louis Park dentists today to book your appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in St. Louis Park, Hopkins, Golden Valley, Minneapolis, and the surrounding communities
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning and late evening appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.