- B.A. (2007) University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2011) University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- General Practice Residency (2012) V.A. Medical Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- The Dawson Academy, Advanced Training in Functional Occlusion, TMJ, and Smile Design (2016), St. Petersburg, Florida
- TMD and Orofacial Pain Mini-Residency (2018), University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association - Membership Committee Chairman
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
I thoroughly enjoy delivering personalized and comprehensive dental care to all of my patients. I continually work to learn and advance my dental skills – with an emphasis on jaw function, occlusion and sleep apnea. I enjoy working with patients of all ages, and try to deliver care as pain free as possible.
I care for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and am currently working toward Diplomat status with the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, a certification for dentists who treat OSA with oral appliance therapy. I also collaborate with sleep physicians to identify the best treatment for each patient.
Away from the dental office, I enjoy being active by playing golf, tennis and skiing – downhill and cross country. I also enjoy spending time in the outdoors, cooking, and traveling with my wife, son and dog.