Park Dental Silver Lake
St. Anthony Dentist
When a dental practice has been open for over 40 years, you know they’re doing something right. At Park Dental Silver Lake, we’re much more than a dentist. We’ve been an active member of the St. Anthony community through our personalized, comprehensive dental care and strong community involvement. That’s why hundreds of St. Anthony and Columbia Heights patients are happy to smile and receive their care from our dentists on a regular basis. As your dental home, you can come to us for preventive care, children’s dentistry, cosmetic treatment, and much more. We can also accommodate your specialty dental care needs either in our office or through our strong relationships with specialists in the St. Anthony area to ensure you receive seamless care for orthodontics, oral surgery, and other advanced procedures. We’re close to your home or work, we’re open early and late, and we sincerely care about helping you achieve your brightest smile. Did we mention we accept new patients?
You’ll find us conveniently located just west of Silver Lake Road and north of 37th Avenue in Silver Lake Village. Call our St. Anthony dentist practice today to schedule your next dental appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Accredited St. Anthony dentists with decades of patient-centered dental care
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Early morning, late evening and Saturday appointments available
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.