Park Dental Savage
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Park Dental Savage is located just south of Hwy 169 on Hwy 13 in Savage. It is in the northwest corner of the intersection of Hwy 13 and Hwy 42 (140th Street NE) by Walgreens. Get Directions
Your dental home in Savage, Minnesota
If you call Scott County your home, then we would love for you to call Park Dental Savage your dental home. We’re a team of dental professionals you can trust with your family’s long-term oral health. Whether you’re our newest patient or our most familiar, we treat you to the same warm, welcoming smiles and quality dental experience as we would our own families. Our Savage office offers a complete range of preventive and restorative services, from routine dental cleanings to cosmetic enhancements. If you require advanced procedures such as Invisalign or dental implants, we can happily accommodate you or refer you to a local specialist to ensure you continue to receive the level of quality care you deserve. We offer flexible hours so you can schedule an appointment as early as 7:00am and as late as 8:00pm. There’s always a convenient time to visit Park Dental Savage.
Our office is centrally located just south of Highway 169 at the northwest corner of the intersection of Highway 13 and Highway 42, next to the Walgreens. Contact Park Dental Savage today to schedule your next dental visit.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Savage area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning and evening appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.