Park Dental Salem Square
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Inver Grove Heights Dentist
When you need a dentist in the Inver Grove Heights area, you can count on Park Dental Salem Square. Since our doors opened in 1984, we’ve helped thousands of satisfied patients improve their oral health and brighten their smiles. As your dental home in Inver Grove Heights, we provide comprehensive dental care for your entire family. From your child’s first appointment to preventive care to restorative treatments, our local Inver Grove Heights dentists know how to deliver the compassionate, personalized care that will put you on track for lifelong dental health. Need wisdom teeth removal, Invisalign, or other advanced procedures? Our dentists can provide the treatment or refer you to area specialists. Speaking of convenient, we’re open early in the morning, late in the evening, and even on Saturdays to ensure your entire family can get the dental care they need when it’s most convenient for you. Whether you’re a new patient or you’ve been with us for 30-plus years, we look forward to caring for your teeth.
You’ll find us conveniently located next to Schmidt Lake just south of where I-494 and South Rover Street intersect on South Robert Trail. Call our Inver Grove Heights dental office today to make your next appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Accredited dentists with decades of experience serving patients in Inver Grove Heights
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments available for you and your family
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.