Park Dental Riverdale
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Located off of County Road 10/Hwy 47 and just south of Main Street/County Road 14 at the intersection of Northdale Blvd and 124th Ave NW. Get Directions
Your new dental home in Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Our Riverdale clinic joined the Park Dental family in 2012 and in that short time has become an essential part of the Coon Rapids community. Our accredited team of friendly, experienced dentists strive to make you as comfortable as possible during your visit and take the time to explain your care plan thoroughly. We are incredibly proud to offer complete dental care, from preventive and restorative services to cosmetic enhancements and same-day crowns. With our flexible, extended hours you can easily find a time that won’t disrupt your commute to work or your turn to pick up the kids from hockey practice. If a day at the mall or on the Mississippi are more your speed, we also offer Saturday appointments for ultimate convenience while you’re hanging around the neighborhood.
Park Dental Riverdale is located off County Road 10/Highway 47, just south of Main Street. We’re right across the street from Riverdale Village at the intersection of Northdale Boulevard and 124th Avenue NW. Call our dentists today to schedule your next appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Coon Rapids area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, same-day crowns, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.