- Doctor of Dental Surgery, 2013, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Residency in Dental Public Health, 2011, Bureau of Dental Health, New York State Department of Health, Albany, NY
- Master of Public Health, 2010, School of Public Health and Health Professions, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, 2002, University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India
- American Dental Association Center for Evidence-Based Dentistry
- Minnesota Dental Association – Evidence-based Dentistry Task Force
- National Dental Practice-Based Research Network
Completion of my dental training twice – once in India and then at the University of Minnesota, demonstrates my passion regarding Dentistry. I enjoy interacting with different people, learning about their cultures and building great professional relationships while solving dental problems. I strive to deliver high quality dental care for my patients through the integration of best current research evidence with clinical expertise and patient’s needs and preferences.
Outside of the office, I like jogging, watching movies and thriller shows. I also love spending time with my wife and friends. We thoroughly enjoy trying out new restaurants and different cuisines around the Twin cities.