Park Dental Ridgepark
Your dental home in Minnetonka, Minnesota
Park Dental Ridgepark has been helping create confident smiles throughout the Minnetonka community for over 30 years. Our experienced dental staff strive to provide our patients with the knowledge needed to achieve better lifelong oral health and an improved overall lifestyle. Dental exams, routine cleanings, x-rays, and a fun and inviting Children’s Care Program are just a few of the many preventive and restorative services we offer our patients for well-rounded, comprehensive care. Our office is open six days a week with early morning and late evening appointments available for your convenience. Whether your day is filled with work, school, fun on the lake, or shopping at the Ridgedale Center, you’ll rest easy knowing we can accommodate a time that’s perfect for any busy schedule.
Park Dental Ridgepark is located south of I-394 and west of Plymouth Road, directly across from Ridgedale Center. Contact our Minnetonka dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Minnetonka area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.