Park Dental Maplewood
We are located in the 1600 Medical Building on the St. John's Hospital Campus, just off State Highway 61 and Beam Ave. at Hazelwood Street and St. John's Boulevard. Get Directions
Your dental home in Maplewood, Minnesota
You know a dental practice is doing something right when they’ve been open for over 30 years. At Park Dental Maplewood, we’re much more than just a dentist—we’re a dental home. We’re proud of our strong community involvement and our dedicated commitment to providing personalized, comprehensive dental care to the residents of Maplewood and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to be a dentist for the whole family that offers routine preventive care, cosmetic treatment, and a children’s care program that is both fun and comfortable. Whether we’re close to your home or work, we open early and stay open later for your convenience. And if you’re in the neighborhood of the Maplewood Mall, we even offer Saturday appointments. We’re passionate about what we do, and would love the opportunity to share that passion for dental care with you.
Our Park Dental Maplewood office is conveniently located in the 1600 Medical Building on the St. John’s Hospital Campus, just off State Highway 61 and Beam Avenue. Give us a call or click the “Request An Appointment” button today to book your next dental visit.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Maplewood area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Extended weekday and Saturday appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our Maplewood dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.