Park Dental Lakeville
If you live or work in or around Lakeville, Minnesota, then Park Dental Lakeville is your dental home for everything from children’s dentistry to preventive care to cosmetic dentistry and more. Our Lakeville dentists provide a complete range of dental services to ensure you have the brightest smile for all your adventures. With -advanced technology and a friendly dental staff, we make sure every visit to our Lakeville dental office provides the personalized attention and care you need. If you’re new to Lakeville, have recently changed insurance providers, or simply want a change in your dental care, then our Lakeville practice is ready to meet you and become your family dentist for life. With convenient hours in the early morning, evening, and even on Saturdays, we’re always able to get you in for an appointment that works with your busy schedule. Visit us today and join hundreds of satisfied patients in the Lakeville community.
You’ll find us conveniently located in Lakeville east of I-35 at Exit 85, just off County Road 50 on Kenwood Trail. Call our Lakeville dentists today to make your next dental appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Accredited dentists with decades of experience serving patients in Lakeville, MN
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments available
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.