Park Dental Hugo
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Your dental home in Hugo, Minnesota
Park Dental Hugo offers patient-friendly dental care to people of all ages. Our highly rated dental team provides comprehensive dental care to keep the residents of Hugo and the surrounding area healthy and smiling from childhood through adulthood. We offer a full range of preventive and restorative services, so whether you need a dental exam, a routine teeth cleaning, or a referral for an advanced dental procedure from a specialist in the Hugo area, our dental professionals will help you every step of the way. We also offer a children’s care program that makes it fun and easy for your kids to get the dental care they need without disrupting school or sports. Park Dental Hugo offers extended weekday hours as well as appointments on Saturdays so you will have no trouble finding a time that works best for you and your family.
Our Park Dental Hugo office is conveniently located just east of I-35E on the northwest corner of Frenchman Road and Victor Hugo Boulevard. Call our Hugo dentists or click “Request An Appointment” today to see just how easy it is to schedule your next dental visit.
- Accepting new patients in the Hugo area
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Decades of experience serving patients in Hugo, Forest Lake, Lino Lakes, White Bear Lake, Marine on St. Croix, and the surrounding communities
- Extended weekday and Saturday appointments available for maximum convenience
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, Invisalign, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.