- B.A. in Biology (2003) St. Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2007) University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Liga International, Flying Doctors of Mercy
- Hugo Business Association
I enjoy daily interactions with people of all ages, and the opportunity to ultimately improve their health; something I’m committed to with my patients. I love the challenge of making my patient’s experience at the dental office fun and enjoyable.
My husband, Darren and our two boys, Colin and Clay take advantage of the Minnesota lakes during the summer and hiking during the fall. I enjoy international travel, spending time with friends, playing tennis, watching football and baking, especially chocolate chip cookies.