Park Dental Hermantown
We are located northwest of Duluth in Hermantown, MN. Our office is located just east of the intersection of Miller Trunk Highway (US Highway 53) and Stebner Road. Get Directions
Your dental home in the greater Duluth area
Our friendly and experienced dental team are waiting to welcome you to your new dental home in Hermantown, Minnesota. We are also proud to serve residents of Arnold, Munger, and the greater Duluth area. Whether you’ve lived here your whole life, or recently relocated your family, our local dental professionals are ready to provide you with the quality experience you deserve. If it’s your first time or hundredth time visiting a Park Dental location, you’ll love the warm and inviting atmosphere and advanced technology we employ. With flexible midweek hours, we are here to provide a complete range of preventive and restorative dental care for both adults and children.
Our Hermantown office is conveniently located southwest of the airport, just east of the intersection of Miller Trunk Highway (US Highway 53) and Stebner Road. Contact our Hermantown practice today for a healthier smile tomorrow.
- Accepting new patients
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in and around Duluth, MN
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Morning appointments available
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.