Park Dental Grand Avenue
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Your dental home in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Receiving excellent dental care in the Saint Paul area has never been this convenient. Park Dental Grand Avenue is your dental home for quality care and a healthy, effortless smile. Our dental professionals are passionate about creating and maintaining great relationships with our patients and making sure they feel heard every step of the way. We are proud to offer preventive and restorative dental care for kids and adults in a relaxed, urban setting. Whether you’re a Macalester student that’s overdue for a cleaning or you’re looking for friendly children’s care for the newest addition to your family, our team of local Saint Paul dentists can provide a personalized treatment plan for you. In an effort to better serve our patients’ busy schedules, we offer extended clinic hours during the week, and even take appointments on Saturdays. When your neighborhood is full of delicious temptations, you’ll be glad you have a dental home to turn to in Saint Paul.
You’ll find us conveniently located on Grand Avenue just east of Lexington Avenue. Our office is in the Milton Mall, at the intersection of Grand and Milton Street. Call our Park Dental Grand Avenue practice or click “Request An Appointment” to book your next visit today.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Twin Cities area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our Saint Paul dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, teeth whitening, children’s dentistry, Invisalign, sleep apnea screenings and much more
Park Dental Grand Avenue in the Community
Grand Old Day Parade
Grand Old Day is the largest one-day festival in the Midwest, drawing over 250,000 people each year from the great Twin Cities area, regionally and from neighboring states. The Grand Old Day parade is the second largest in the area, with over 180,000 in attendance. Park Dental Grand Avenue team members had fun reaching out to parade goers with tooth brushes and other giveaways, many of them patients of the practice. The big tooth and the float was designed and created by the Doctors and team members at Park Dental Grand Avenue.
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.