Park Dental Eden Prairie
Attention: To ensure the safety of our patients and team members during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking extra precautions to ensure we maintain a healthy and safe environment in our practices. If you or anyone in your household has a fever and/or respiratory symptoms, or if you or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you call us and we will reschedule your appointment. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Your home for dental care in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
At Park Dental Eden Prairie, we believe everyone should feel confident in their smile and strive to make every patient feel welcome in the dental chair. We’ve been operating in the Eden Prairie community for over 30 years. Our team of friendly dental professionals is highly educated with a wide range of advanced services and truly enjoys the variety of general dentistry. In addition to complete preventive and restorative care, we also provide obstructive sleep apnea treatment, same-day crowns, extractions, implant placement, and much more for our patients. We offer appointments six days a week, with both early morning and late evening hours available. Stop in before work, after soccer practice, or just bring the kids along and experience our fun, inviting Children’s Care Program where we focus on teaching good lifelong dental habits.
Park Dental Eden Prairie is conveniently located on the southeast corner of Highway 5 and Dell Road. Call our Eden Prairie dentists or click “Request An Appointment” today to schedule your next dental visit.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with decades of experience serving patients in the Eden Prairie area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, extractions, implant placement, same-day crowns, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.