- B.A. Chemistry (1998) St. Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota
- Doctor of Medical Dentistry (2005) Oregon Health and Sciences University School of Dentistry, Portland, Oregon
- Postgraduate Program in Esthetic Dentistry-Level I (2011), University of MN, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Post Graduate Program in Contemporary & Esthetic Dentistry-Level II (2015), University of MN, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
I truly enjoy the variety and diversity inherent in the practice of general dentistry. I strive to make everyone feel welcome in the dental chair, because regardless of condition of teeth, I believe all people should feel confident about their smile. Away from office, I love spending time outdoors with my husband and our young children. When time allows, I enjoy camping, skiing, hiking and running.