Park Dental Downtown Duluth
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
We are located on Superior Street between 3rd and 4th Avenues in downtown Duluth. Our practice is located on the 11th floor of the Medical Arts Building Get Directions
Your dental home in Downtown Duluth
Park Dental Downtown Duluth is your convenient dental home located right in the heart of the best city along Lake Superior. Offering a complete range of dental services from preventive to restorative to cosmetic, our accredited dentists are ready to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Our passion for dentistry and our commitment to building strong and healthy relationships ensures you’ll always get the personalized care you deserve. We provide comfortable care in an easygoing, family-friendly setting that’s also equipped to handle advanced procedures such as fillings, crowns, veneers, bridges, and much more. Our extended hours make it easy to bring the whole family without interrupting your busy schedule. Whether you’re on the way home from hockey practice or getting ready for your next fishing expedition, our dentists are here to make sure you do it with a brighter smile.
We’re located on Superior Street between 3rd and 4th Avenues in downtown Duluth. You’ll find our practice on the 11th floor of the Medical Arts Building. Contact our Park Dental Downtown Duluth office to schedule your next appointment today.
- Accepting new patients in the greater Duluth area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Decades of experience serving Duluth patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Morning and evening appointments available
- Our Duluth dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, sleep apnea screenings, crowns and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.