Park Dental Cottage Grove
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Cottage Grove Dentist
Park Dental Cottage Grove is your dental home if you live or work in the Cottage Grove area. Our Cottage Grove dentist offers a complete range of dental services for children and adults including cleanings, dental exams, x-rays, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, fillings and more. We also provide advanced dental procedures or can refer you to highly respected doctors near Cottage Grove for a seamless patient experience. Whether you need dental care for the complete family or just want a new lifelong dental provider for yourself, we’re here to help you achieve a lifetime of great smiles in Cottage Grove.
Conveniently located just east of US Highway 10/61 on 80th street, our dental office serves satisfied patients throughout Cottage Grove and surrounding communities. Contact us today to schedule an appointment that will brighten your smile now and for years to come.
- Accepting new patients
- Accredited, local Cottage Grove dentist with decades of experience
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Morning and evening appointments available
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.