Park Dental Cedar Valley
We are conveniently located just south of the intersection of Cedar/Hwy 77 and 140th Street W in Apple Valley (about 3 miles south of I-35E on Cedar Ave). Get Directions
Your dental home in Apple Valley, Minnesota
Park Dental Cedar Valley is proud to provide top-quality dental care to residents of Apple Valley and the surrounding communities. As your new dental home, we encourage you to bring your whole family for a warm and inviting dental experience. Our passionate and experienced dental professionals offer a whole suite of preventive and restorative procedures, from routine checkups to cosmetic enhancements, and everything in between. We have convenient early morning and late evening hours, Monday through Friday. So whether it’s before work, after school, or in the middle of an afternoon shopping excursion to Southport Centre, you can rest assured knowing we’ll find the best time for your busy schedule.
Our office is conveniently located just south of the intersection of Cedar/Hwy 77 and 140th Street W in Apple Valley (about 3 miles south of I-35E on Cedar Ave) and offers ample parking for all of our patients. Give our Cedar Valley practice a call today to schedule your next appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Early morning and late evening appointments available for maximum convenience
- Our Apple Valley dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.