Park Dental BlueStone
Park Dental BlueStone is your dental home for friendly, personalized care in the Duluth area. As a locally owned practice, we specialize in a complete range of preventive and restorative dental care for patients of all ages. From students of UMD to the families of Duluth and Superior, WI, our dentists provide comprehensive services utilizing the latest technology to deliver an exceptional dental experience. Whether you’re a student or family looking for your first dental provider in the Duluth area or you’ve been a North Shore resident all your life, Park Dental BlueStone happily accepts new patients and makes it easy for you to get started with our convenient hours. Come see us for everything from routine dental care to cosmetic dentistry.
We are conveniently located on the northeast corner of Woodland Avenue and East Clover Street, just east of the UMD campus in BlueStone Commons. Call our Duluth dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Morning appointments available
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.