Park Dental Apple Valley
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Apple Valley Dentist
Park Dental Apple Valley provides convenient dental care for your whole family. As your dental home, we offer a complete range of dentistry for children, teens, adults, and seniors. From your very first dental visit to routine checkups to cosmetic procedures and teeth whitening, our Apple Valley dentists deliver personalized care to ensure your smile always looks its best. Hundreds of Apple Valley residents agree and are proud to recommend our dentist office. Need advanced dental services? Our dental professionals can provide treatment in our office or leverage our strong relationships with the top specialists throughout the Twin Cities for orthodontics, wisdom teeth removal, oral surgery, sleep apnea treatments, or other dental care that most other Apple Valley dentists may not be able to handle.
If you’re looking for a dentist in Apple Valley, Park Dental Apple Valley offers convenient morning, evening, and Saturday hours so you can pick the appointment time that works best for you. Schedule an appointment before work, at lunchtime, after school, or before a trip to the Minnesota Zoo.
Our Apple Valley dentist office is conveniently located on the southwest corner of 150th St. W and Flagstaff Avenue. Call our Apple Valley dental practice today to schedule your next appointment and ensure lifelong dental health.
- Accepting new patients
- Accredited dentists with over 15 years of experience
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Morning, evening, and Saturday appointments available for ultimate convenience
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.