Park Dental Apple River
Your dental home in Somerset, Wisconsin
Park Dental Apple River has long been an integral part of the Somerset community, providing patients and their families with comfortable, personalized care. Since joining the Park Dental family in 2014, our locally owned practice has strengthened its focus on connecting with patients and truly improving lives. We are happy to welcome patients new and old from St. Croix County and the greater Western Wisconsin area. Bring your kids for our fun, family-friendly children’s care program. In addition to delivering a full suite of preventive and restorative care, we specialize in advanced procedures such as extractions and implant placement to help you achieve your ideal smile. We offer early morning and evening appointments for your scheduling convenience. Whether you arrive via car, foot, or inner tube, we’ll be here to greet you.
Park Dental Apple River is conveniently located off State Highways 64 and 35, near Lagrandeur Road. Give our Somerset dentists a call today to schedule your appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Somerset area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning and late evening appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, extractions, implant placement, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.