- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2000) University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- B.S., Biomedical Science (1991), St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Zumbro Valley Dental Society
What I enjoy most about dentistry is the ability to alter a person’s life quite dramatically. Impacting a smile creates such a positive change in a person. I have had patients tell me “They just can’t stop smiling now.” I chose dentistry because I wanted to work with my hands in a positive way. I wanted to fix what was broken and create new when the original just wasn’t working any more.
Outside of the office I enjoy spending time with my family. Watching my children participate in sports is a favorite of mine. The pure joy them have when they make a great play is incredible to watch. I enjoy time at the lake, fishing, swimming and boating. Outdoor activities occupy most of my free time. Caring for the yard, garden and house give me a great sense of satisfaction, knowing that hard work pays off in the end.