Park Dental Shakopee
We are located on the St. Francis Regional Medical Center campus, just South of Highway 169 at the intersection of Marschall and St. Francis Avenue. Get Directions
Your dental home in Shakopee, Minnesota
We’ve been passionate about dental care for a long time. For decades, our Park Dental Shakopee dentists have been offering compassionate care and trusted experience to patients in the Shakopee area. Our dental services include comprehensive preventive care, restorative procedures, and cosmetic enhancements to both protect and boost your smile. Whether you live, work, or play in Shakopee, we know we can find a time to discuss the future of your oral health. We offer appointments six days a week, with early morning and late evening options available. Don’t forget our family-focused children’s care programs, which are designed to protect the first baby tooth to the last, and every little pearly white in between.
You’ll find us conveniently and centrally located in the St. Francis Regional Medical Center, just south of Highway 169 at the intersection of Marschall and St. Francis Avenue. Call our Park Dental Shakopee office today to get your next dental visit on the calendar.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Shakopee area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning and Saturday appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our Shakopee dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, sleep apnea screenings and much more
Park Dental Shakopee in the Community
Allina Health and Park Nicollet Clinic Baby Fair
Park Dental Shakopee Team Members participated in the annual Baby Fair this past June sponsored by St. Francis Hospital in partnership with Allina Health and Park Nicollet Clinic. Over 1,500 parents and parents-to-be checked out what’s available in their community for a growing family. They received the latest information on dental care, pregnancy, birth and parenting from doctors, midwives and experts. Park Dental handed out infant safety toothbrushes, which were a popular item at the Baby Fair this year.
Dr. Shannon Doerge, Park Dental Shakopee, answered questions at the St. Francis Women’s Health Baby Fair. This is an annual event with over 1,500 attending each year.
Attendees learn the latest information from the experts on pregnancy, birth and parenting, along with information on good dental care. This event is sponsored by St. Francis Women’s Health in partnership with Allina Health and Park Nicollet clinic.
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.