Park Dental Rosemount
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Your dental home in Rosemount, Minnesota
At Park Dental Rosemount, we believe quality care should be at the core of excellent dentistry. Our experienced team of dental professionals all find genuine personal and professional satisfaction in helping patients and their families achieve a healthier and happier smile. We treasure the trust we’ve built with our patients and look forward to strengthening both existing and new relationships in the future. In addition to providing complete preventive and restorative care to patients in Rosemount, Hastings, and the surrounding communities, our practice also specializes in Invisalign and obstructive sleep apnea treatment. With flexible early morning and late evening appointments available five days a week, we look forward to welcoming new and old patients alike.
Park Dental Rosemount is conveniently located on the northwest corner of Highway 3 and Highway 42 in the Rosemount Crossing building. Contact our dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Rosemount area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning and late evening appointments available Monday through Friday to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, Invisalign, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.