Park Dental Rochester
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Rochester, MN Dentist
If you call Rochester home, then Park Dental Rochester should be your dental home. As a locally owned dental practice providing a full range of dental services, our accredited Rochester dentists serve patients starting with their first tooth. No matter when you start seeing us, we ensure you receive the best dental care available. Our Rochester office offers dental exams, x-rays, cleanings, children’s dentistry, fillings, sealants, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening and much more. If you require advanced dental services, we can happily accommodate you or recommend you to a specialist in the Rochester area to ensure you receive consistent dental care. With appointments as early as 7:00am and as late as 8:00pm, there’s always a convenient time for you to receive highly rated dental care in Rochester.
Our Rochester dental office is conveniently located north of Mayo Clinic, northeast of the intersection of Marketplace Dr NW and 37th St NW on Marketplace Dr NW. Contact our Rochester practice today for your next dental appointment and a brighter smile tomorrow.
- Accepting new patients
- Accredited dentists with decades of experience serving patients in Rochester, MN
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Morning and evening appointments available for ultimate convenience
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.