Park Dental Plymouth West
Your dental home in Plymouth, Minnesota
Whether you’re new to the area or a longtime resident of Plymouth searching for a new dental provider, look no further than Park Dental Plymouth West. Our dentists care about each patient and are committed to making you or your child feel at-ease and taken care of, regardless of whether it’s your first visit or your 50th. We offer complete preventive dental care as well as a wide variety of restorative services and cosmetic treatments, such as Invisalign and veneers. We are a preferred provider for most insurance companies and offer early morning and evening appointments to best accommodate your busy schedule. Stop in and see why your neighbors have made Park Dental Plymouth West their dental home for life.
You’ll find us conveniently located off Highway 55 & Vicksburg Lane, near TCF Bank. Contact our Plymouth dentists or click “Request An Appointment” today to schedule your next dental visit.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Plymouth area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning and evening appointments available to fit your calendar
- Our Plymouth dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, Invisalign, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.