Park Dental Minnetonka
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
We are located on the south service road on Minnesota Highway 7 between Williston Road and Woodhill Road. Our practice is in the Lake West Office Building, between Famous Dave's and the General Store. Get Directions
Your dental home in Minnetonka, Minnesota
Since 1987, Park Dental Minnetonka has been making a difference in patients’ lives by treating them like family and providing friendly, expert-level care. Our practice is locally owned and deeply connected to the communities of Minnetonka, Excelsior, Wayzata, Chanhassen, Saint Bonifacius, and the surrounding areas. We ensure you receive the highest level of complete preventive and restorative care, from teeth whitening to root canals and everything in between. We offer extended weekday hours which allow you to schedule a visit before a long day on the lake or after an even longer day at the office. If you work hard or play hard in the Minnetonka area, we hope you’ll call Park Dental Minnetonka your dental home.
Give us a call or click “Request An Appointment” today to schedule your next dental visit.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Minnetonka area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Extended hours Monday-Friday to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our Minnetonka dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.